Save Time and Money with Rental Supplies in New Orleans, La.
Landlords need tenants and tenants need landlords, but finding each other can sometimes be a challenge. Fortunately, landlords have numerous good options for finding prospective renters for their properties when they have vacancies to fill.
Keeping Great Tenants
Contacting you when there’s an issue. Always paying on time. Respecting your property and the neighborhood. Finding great tenants that do all of these things isn’t easy, but once you lease to renters who take care of your place as if it is their own, you never want to see them move out.
According to the National Center for Housing Management, each year, 54% of apartment’s turnover to new tenants. For landlords, this period of time comes with expenses that range from cleaning costs to possible repairs. Lost rent (especially significant when you rely on rental income to pay your mortgage), utilities, and advertising fees can all add up the longer the unit is vacant.
Reducing or eliminating your turnover expenses by keeping good tenants longer could help you to be a more profitable landlord. There are many advantages, including:
- Showing New Tenants you care about them and your property from the beginning
- Having consistent rental income
- Spending less time and effort preparing the unit for rent (cleaning, property showings, advertising, etc.)
- Avoiding the uncertainty of bringing in a new tenant
Tenant Welcome Package
What happened? We brainstormed to put the perfect Tenant Welcome Package together that could be easily purchased online and checked ALL the boxes.
- Custom Gift Box with black crinkle paper.
- Usable quality gifts that also promote property care.
- Streamline ordering for single and bulk orders.
- Ships fast direct to tenant’s door or office.
- Easily add A4 Envelopes for Document additions.
- Saves time, money, and hassle of today’s standard of manual assembly.
We are dedicated to improving the rental experience for all parties and maintaining positive tenant relationship!
What Property Managers Are Saying
“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius