Are you a real estate manager who spends more than half of the day filling excel sheets, filing thick document bundles, noting down queries on paper, and other rigorous tasks to manage your business? If the answer is yes then you are wasting precious time and earning a lot less than you can? Currently, you have to be tech-savvy and automate the execution of business operations. This is mandatory for being successful in all business niches and Real Estate is not an exception.
Let us have a glance at how you can automate your Real Estate business, put your time to better use and enhance monetary earnings.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) based customer support.
Real Estate managers using manual methods spend a good chunk of their time answering basic customer queries? This form of customer support can be provided through a chatbot. These automated bots answer queries on a clock basis which means that none of your clients would have to wait. Basic questions like “Are any two-bedroom apartments available?” or “What are your consultation charges?” can be answered automatedly.
The best thing is that you do not have to spend time handling customer questions and that time can be used for more productive purposes.
- Manage Documents through Cloud-Based Soft wares
Being a Real Estate professional today means being able to access business activities from anywhere at any time. Using software tools that are only restricted to your local machine is not intelligent thinking. When you are dealing with property buyers, sellers, and tenants, a good chunk of documents must be managed and prepared on regular basis. These include property agreements, rent receipts, and maintenance contracts.
Using good cloud-based documentation software reduces the effort level by more than 80 percent. You can create all kinds of real estate documents, edit them, and share them from anywhere by using your smartphone or computer. More importantly, this moves you to a paperless working methodology.
- Automated Portal for Tenants and Landlords
For any Real Estate professional, the biggest challenge is ensuring that things stay smooth between the landlord and tenant. He must address the issues raised by both stakeholders and resolve them. However, it is extremely exhausting to read several emails related to concerns from both sides and then reply to them as well.
- One of the best real estate business automation tactics is creating a portal for tenants and landlords. Through this platform, both sides can raise issues and provide details as well. They would be assigned a ticket number. Once the issue is resolved, a confirmation email would be automatically sent to the relevant stakeholders. All you would have to do is assign the ticket to one of your team members.
- An example would provide better elaboration in this case. Suppose that a tenant has a water seepage problem. He simply must select the problem type, enter details, and submit it. You would get an alert and when one of your team members starts pursuing the issue, he would be updating the status. This makes it very easy to handle the concerns of owners and tenants.
- This portal can also be used to make rental payments. Tenants can log in to their account and submit the payment online after which a digital receipt would be sent to them. Once the deposit has been made, the relevant landlord would get an alert. After that, the system status would be updated. This helps Real Estate business owners in gathering monthly statuses of rental payments.
Summing it Up
Running a Real Estate business through manual methods is driving at a speed of 20 km/h even when you can accelerate. Automating things would help you in saving both time and effort. More importantly, all your daily tasks become perfectly aligned and business operations become smoother. The Real Estate business today is fast-paced and writing tenant issues on a piece of paper is the worst thing you can imagine. In a nutshell, if you want to enhance your Real Estate business without additional efforts, go for automation.Follow Us